Leap Year falls on a Saturday this time around… why not enjoy a break this weekend at Maya Restaurant and Bar with our Heritage Saturday Brunch from noon to 3 pm at THB 650++ only. Bring your own drinks during our Heritage Saturday Brunch. We’ll waive the corkage, and you have Sunday to recover!
Inspired by the traditional and rustic eat out spots of Delhi’s Chandni Chowk, Connaught Place, Karol bagh to name a few, Chef Uday Shankar rejuvenates Saturday afternoons at Maya by bringing in the authentic Delhi Foodie hub experience.
Take a stroll through old by lanes of the Food Capital of India and enjoy the likes of Handi Biryanis and Kheema Paranthas cooked on a Tawa. Look out for Rajmah Chawal, Aloo Poori and Sarson Da Saag – all done the way they are meant to be.
Bring your own Pouvva, pour your Pegs and call for our Kebabs. Jive on the Punjabi beets while enjoying the Bangkok’s rooftop skyline from the 29th floor of Holiday Inn Bangkok Sukhumvit.
At Maya Restaurant and Bar, our Heritage is our backbone and our twist is our Crafted offerings providing an upscale yet unpretentious, rooftop dining experience.
HERITAGE SATURDAY BRUNCH AT MAYA RESTAURANT AND BAR
- Every last Saturday of each month (starting on 29th February 2020 onwards)
- 12:00 – 15:00 hrs.
- Only THB 650++ per person
- No corkage charged on Heritage Saturday brunch
- Kids under 6 years eat FREE!
- Free complimentary parking for all dining guests
- For more information please contact +6626834888 or reserve table at email@example.com